The Arlington Tree Committee was established in 2010 by the Arlington Board of Selectmen. The mission of the Committee is to promote the protection, planting, and care of trees in Arlington.
- Increase the number of site-appropriate public trees
- Promote community awareness of trees and their benefits
- Provide a website about trees (public and residential) and related Town services
- Provide information about tree selection, planting, and care
- Develop lists of recommended public and residential trees
- Raise funds to support the Tree Committee’s mission
- Explore the feasibility of a Town-wide tree inventory